Friday, January 30, 2015

On the Needles Friday


On Friday Judy at Patchwork Times host a gathering for display of what people are knitting........  Great ideas can be found there......... Go HERE to see other things being made.........

I am back to working on the Seville Jacket........  I put it down because some items with deadlines interfered and Tuesday I got back on track............

Two fronts.......  I knit them at the same time to make sure they were the same.......



One back..........



Now on to the sleeves......  This might take longer because I want long sleeves and the pattern calls for 3/4 sleeves.........  That required some thought and I did not think clearly..........  Last night I unknit six inches of each sleeve.....  No worries....  I am a process knitter so that does not bother me too much....



No, I have not done any sewing since Tuesday's trauma and those three items are still on the work table.....  Maybe today?  Time will tell.........

3 comments:

  1. Nice color! You are going to have a very nice sweater soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful yarn, what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater looks very pretty. What is your definition of a process knitter?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10