Friday, January 09, 2015

On The Needles Friday

Work has begun on my Oat Couture jacket.........  I really like their designs and this one looked easy to me....The name of it is Seville Row and you can see it here.....

This is knitting amazingly fast but I suppose that is because I am accustomed to making socks on a size 2 needle and this is made on a size 8..........









Jeni's Blog from the Willow started a Stitch Along in August.....  I have been watching it since and really wanted to play along.....  Decided that this will be the ONE I do this year........  Here is the first block....






I have printed the pattern for block two and last night selected the fabrics from my scraps....  I keep shoving things aside to make room to cut and sew.....  Maybe this will be the day I get the studio cleaned but until then I will still be sewing..............You can see some of the blocks HERE............

Other knitters are showing their wares on Patchwork Times so check HERE  for more eye candy......





3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your finished jacket. I love that blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Seville Jacket is a great pattern. You will be able to wear that color with lots of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce looking jacket. What a big project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10