Tuesday, January 06, 2015

OH - OH - OH

I suppose if HO-HO-HO is what I say when I decorate for Christmas, OH-OH-OH  is what I way when taking it down........

I didn't start till yesterday but we are slowly getting the Christmas items put away....... 

I spent the first of the year in the kitchen.............  Some cooking ahead done and I did organize the freezer.

Tried a new recipe for Ham Fried Rice.....  A favorite of mine and I must say that it equals what I can get from a restaurant and I know my vegetables are fresher.......  Added a steamer bag of veggies and we had a really good meal............

Today I will boil the ham bone and make a large pot of soup..........  Temperatures are dropping and that will be the perfect touch......



Yesterday the yarn I ordered for my new jacket arrived.......  I sat right down and got started....I am quite pleased with the color and I hope to finish it in a couple of weeks.......  After all it is mainly just stockinette stitch...........

Today I will continue to remove Christmas and who knows maybe a little Valentine will appear....

Now off to start that soup..../









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10