Wednesday, January 14, 2015

And Another Thing

While looking for the missing Valentine decorations I found this scarf that I finished who knows when........

Now it is on the design wall being blocked.......

That sure is one busy design wall..................



Picked this up several years at JoAnne Fabrics for $1.00.....  It has been hanging on the pegboard since, so last night I released it from captivity and got it done......  Now to make a wee pillow....  I will need to go upstairs first to find the right fabric.............


My Jan Patek kit arrived on Tuesday.....  It is for a quiltlet to put on my small stand....


Couldn't wait.........  Had to get it prepped today and ready to stitch.......  Already 1/2 way around one rabbit.....


The last of the Christmas decorations are packed and Jason took them upstairs for me tonight........

Valentine decorations are starting to appear and Donna is coming by tomorrow to help finish up.....

Then grocery shopping for Saturday's lunch, doing the vacuuming and dusting and starting to get as much ready as possible................

Never a dull moment here in Eastern North Carolina.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10