Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Thing or Two


Block one and two are complete in the Willow Quilt Along........  After finishing block two I realized that the backgrounds were too  much alike......  I am going to put a piece of small piping between them and I added a button to the star on the basket.......  Thinking of some embroidery on the leaves and maybe a button or two on the ends of the geese.....  We shall see............


Found a piece in the embroidery drawer that I started about five years ago.......  I had done the stitchery and made the little pillow and began to sew on the lace........  Attached about one inch and moved on to something else........  Last night while watching the game with Lem I got that project completed.....


It looks perfect in the arms of the wee bear I picked up at Happy's..........


Another Valentine touch added..........  I have however misplaced part of the Valentine decorations....  That would include the two quilted items from last year...........  One table runner and one small quilt....  Maybe I will find it before next year..........


To make matters worse my Primitive Quilts magazine came in today's mail....Found three projects that I want to make.  Oh well, now on to altering Marilyn's jacket.........




1 comment:

  1. What a cute little heart - that lace is beautiful! I hope I get my magazine today. I've been seeing it on other blogs, and i want it NOW! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10