Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What Again?

Today we begin with a call to the Dr......  Lem fell last night and hit his elbow....  It began to swell so I put an ice pack on it.......  It is better this morning but since tomorrow is a holiday I called for an appointment.

We go in at 2:00........

I finished the Angels from book one that is the top of the center panel on The Nativity.....  I have now begun book two, the Holy Family.........  Doesn't look like much but that is hours of stitching.......  I cannot call it work because I enjoy it so much.........  I finally figured that it takes about one hour to do a 10 x10 stitch square.......Using that rule of thumb you are looking at 10 hours of effort........ 




I came across this pattern in the last box I brought downstairs.......  Decided to make it for myself.....  Looks rather simple and should not take long........

I chose Prussian Heather from Knit Picks Wool of the Andes..... Here

I did get the laundry finished yesterday and Jason came by so that we could get my bookcase from Happy's...

The rugs I got from there need cleaning..........  Maybe I can drop them off at the cleaners on my way home from the Dr's office...........

I might even get a picture of the bookcase taken for tomorrow....... 

Marilyn came for dinner last night.......  We had a grand time and watched a movie... "The Hundred Foot Journey".......

Now off to review the list and see what I can accomplish today.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10