Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Ohhhhh.... Rabbit

My daughter has a wonderful dog that has a very short attention span...  On the way inside to be fed she says......."food--food---food" but then a rabbit runs by and she says "rabbit" and takes off to follow....

I seem to suffer from the same thing.....

A friend asked me to stitch a few little things for her and of course I did.......  It excited that stitching gene and now I am off and running ..........

I pulled this one out.........  I bought the kit just after the flood of Noah and even began it....  I have three rows of six complete..........




Then I checked a hanging organizer behind the door and found these all ready to make.........



Next I went online to find a pattern for a wee knitted pumpkin.........



Not to mention a few Halloween stitcheries.....







A friend gave me this pattern a few years ago..............


Two done and seven to go.....

I have no idea how long this muse will stay with me but I will stitch till the next muse steps in to take her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10