Monday, September 29, 2014

Design Wall Monday


At long last I have accomplished my goal..........  I began this quilt and stayed with it till the end.....

It is wonderful to have a finish and so quickly too.......... Now to find a place to hang it..........



I tried a few embroidery stitches........I think it looks simply delightful.....

Now this week I need to make two more table toppers.......  I found four more autumn charm packs and I can use them up by making a table topper for Kim and Amanda.......



Lots of others are posting delightful pictures.....  Go to Patchwork Times to see them.....HERE

4 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful. Love your fabric choices for these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween quilt. And done by hand, even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for the season. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10