Friday, September 26, 2014

Another Finish


 Sunday was Family Dinner Day...........  It takes me awhile to get ready......  I started on Thursday and by Sunday at 12:00 I was ready.........  All the serving dishes prepared.....


Glasses ready for beverages and devil egg dish waiting.....  Kim does the best deviled eggs so I have them ready for her to make when she arrives......
 

Table was set ....Yes, I know the cloth is too short but you try finding one big enough for that table with both leaves in place.....


Centerpiece that Donna made last year......  I store it on the top shelf in the bathroom closet... 


Pillow finished.........  The quilt behind it is a new finish too..... It is "A Road Less Traveled" by Lori Smith...It was a BOM from years ago and at last it is done........ All I needed to do was put the binding on and after two years I finally got it done.

 

This is a close up of the pillow.........  I did machine quilt it.......It looks just like I thought it would....


Took a break from the list and sewed together a couple of charm packs I got from Connecting Threads a few years back........  Used left over material from the backing on "A Road Less Traveled".  Searched in my 2 1/2 inch scrap drawer for left over binding.......  It is two different fabrics but it is done and I have used what was on hand.......  Snoopy Dancing here today..............


1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so pretty and just right for a special fall gathering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10