Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Thing or Two.........

As fall approaches I pulled out a few things for the season to make.......  This is a design that I found online....  I do not remember exactly where.....  I am hoping that by next week it will be a wee pillow....


This is my list of chores for today......  Lunch time already and you can see that I am not making much progress.........

Family coming for dinner tomorrow and I want to have everything ready before bedtime......  Lem will be watching a ball game this afternoon so I should be able to work uninterrupted......


Here is the menu for tomorrow..........  Lets see just how much I can get done ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10