Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday Already?


Last week Jean was here for a visit........  How wonderful it is to have someone to talk quilting with.......

We sat and talked and worked on needlepoint and ate and shopped......

When she left the studio had collected quite a bit of  "I will put this away later" items.....

The temps are in the mid nineties this week so it is a good week to stay in..........  We took Marilyn to PT on Monday......  Her broken leg is healing well...........so it was yesterday before I got into the studio.


As you can see it is full to overflowing with projects........  Everytime I go upstairs I see One More Thing that I simply must do NOW..........



The idea now is to finish what is in the studio at this moment before I start anything else......  Yes, I am laughing while I make that statement.......




If you wonder why there is an empty bird seed bag in the studio it is because I found out on Pinterest that you can make nifty shopping bags from them.......  I have one in my closet now that I drop items in to give away to Goodwill..........

Kim asked Sunday if I would have her pillow shams finished soon.......... 

Yesterday I  layered Rebekah's patriotic wall hanging and got it ready to quilt.... I also brought downstairs the flag placemats I stitched in 2011.....  They need to be quilted........



I did get the cutting table cleared so the games can begin..............


1 comment:

  1. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10