Saturday, June 07, 2014

On the Needles Friday


As usual I am running a bit behind...............

Week before last we went for a visit to Happy's and bought a couple of lightweight burnout fabrics for church........  I have a top to go under one of them but needed something blue for the second one.....

 A bit of looking around online and I found  a great pattern and this silk and bamboo on sale at Joann Fabrics........  It came in Tuesday and I got started right away........  No seams... seemed easy......  I did not count on the increasing on the yoke and every row has to be counted.........  I finally got to a place where I could just knit 4 rows..........  Now I have a stitch to many so I must tink till I find the error......  Normally I would put this aside and move on but I am going to finish this top if at all possible.....

I have also knit 3 more scarves for Beverly......  Now I have all six of hers done and last night I started on another one for Kate...........

Other knitters eye candy can be seen at Patchwork Times HERE








2 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

How do you like that yarn?

Judy S. said...

Great color!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10