Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Design Wall Tuesday

Yes, I know we are supposed to do this on Monday but well Monday got away from me........

Last week, anticipating a guest for the coming week I procrastinated the house blessing till Saturday.  (She was to arrive on Sunday).......Then Saturday I decided to assemble the Memorial Day hanging I found at The Olde World Quilt Shop..........  You can find the instructions HERE........See blogging can get you in trouble..........  Well, as usual I need to make two.....  One for me and one for Rebekah...........  Hers is partially assembled and mine is all cut out.......  Could I finish them for July fourth?  Maybe 2015?



Easy to put together and well written instructions............

For more things to get you off the well worn path go to Patchwork Times and see the fruit of the labors of other.....HERE


2 comments:

Scooquilt said...

One is probably supposed to comment on Monday, too, but I don't always get to it. This is a nice hanging. A few years ago I made a couple with some bunting-like fabric, and now I have it for holidays.

Ramona said...

I really like your wall hanging. I make an annual table topper or wall hanging for my siblings and it is usually patriotic. This might be it for this year! Thank you for sharing.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10