Saturday, May 10, 2014

This Past Week


We started the week by picking up my Wedding Sampler from the framers.....

It looks so much better in real life.........  I am so delighted with it and it is hanging in the dining room....


I got a bit of knitting done in odd moments......  Not sure what I am going to do with these caps....  Anyone out there know who I can give them to?


On Wednesday when Lem and I went to Greenville for physical therapy we stopped to get the column I wanted from A C Moore........... 

I think I will look into some of the granite paint for it..........  It fits and fills that spot perfectly.....

I have also been working in the attic for a couple of hours each morning......... I hope to have it organized on day this year............

I am also working on the Nativity each day............

A little here, a little there and soon you are done..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10