Monday, May 05, 2014

Design Wall Monday


I am trying to clear out some almost finished things in the studio.......  I came across this dress that just needed the hand work so Saturday I finished it up..........Complete with a covered hanger and a stuffed kitty...


I just found out that a friend has a granddaughter and this is the perfect gift for her.


I saw something on Pinterest about making bags our of feed bags and such........  Lem emptied this bird seed bag on Saturday and this morning I made a tote from it.........  Only took about 30 minutes.....  I plan to put it in our closet and use it to hold things I am going to give away..............  When it is full I can drop bag and all off at Salvation Army............

Now head over to Patchwork times to see what else is happening............HERE

3 comments:

  1. Neat idea about the bag. Did you sew it or use glue or duct tape? I've made something similar with duct tape but wasn't thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea about the bag! And to have a "Donation bag" and just take the entire bag when it's full. Thanks! Your little dress, hanger and friend are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag! Your dress is beautiful. I have a similar one in white that's partially finished and on my list for this year....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10