Friday, April 25, 2014

On the Needles Friday

On Friday Judy at Patchwork times hosts On the Needles.......... HERE A great place to see what others are doing and get even more ideas for things to knit.............

 At last I have finished the sweater for my dear sister..........  She and her husband came for a few days and we had a wonderful time..........  We even shopped for buttons for this sweater................

I got them sewn on and it was all ready to wear...........  I think I want one too...... We shall see.......   I have about 2 dozen more ruffle scarves to make and some yarn to use up making hats for adults and babies.....

Maybe I will even have more knitting done by next Friday.......





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pattern, your sister will wear this with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty sweater! I can see why you'd want one, too. Lucky sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the pattern and the color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10