Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Blocking Jean's Sweater



All the parts have been completed and the sweater is drying in the sun...............

Then I can sew the parts together and add the finishing touches..........  It will be so good to finish this for a very special sister......

Last night I finished the last of the scarves Cassie brought me yarn to make and began working on the six scarves I am making for Kate.......



Many years ago I started the Mar Bek Nativity...........  It is such a large piece and often got pushed to the side for other things more urgent........  Then I started quilting and it really got put behind...........

I decided last week that I would work on it for an hour each morning..........  



I have all the things I need even the frame that was designed for it.............

As you can see the star is coming along and one angel is begun..................

Lets see what I can do in a week.............










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10