Thursday, March 27, 2014

Oh Happy Day...................

Lem and I are celebrating our "50"th anniversary today............

We are celebrating by staying at home and enjoying each others company......

Now for an update on last week.................

I have had this pattern for some time...  You can enlarge the picture and see where it came from.




I have been wanting to make these bunnies and have a basket full of them one year.....  This is the year.....

I went through my fat quarters, selected my fabric and made a template of the rabbit.....  Cut them out and sewed them together.........


This little bunny sat and waited while I found eyes for everyone........




I will confess that one of the most fun parts was searching through the buttons for just the right ones......



 

I should have them arranged soon............


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 50th Anniversary! We celebrated in a similar way. I'm not a big party person. A roaring fire in the fireplace and thee. What more could one want. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you two had a nice celebration! Congrats a bit late. You sure had a lot of buttons to choose from for your cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10