Monday, March 24, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Another top done.....  I have been sewing during the odd moments I could find and I have finally finished another top...........  This is for the Guild Challenge.......  Now my challenge is to get this top and the one I finished last quilted........  I am going to attempt to use my sewing machine for these projects.....

I will be basting them using the Sharon Schamber method using two boards....  You can find a video of that method HERE...........

If you have not looked at that video you will find it shows you how to baste any size quilt alone.........  I have used it on several quilts and I am quite pleased with the results..........

Jason has gotten the boards for me and I have cleared a table upstairs........  Now all I need is the time to get this done..........




Several things on the agenda keep me from working in the studio very much but maybe next week.......

Lots of other ideas and eye candy are at Patchwork Times HERE

2 comments:

  1. She bastes her quilts with BOARDS?! Now, THAT's one I haven't heard yet! I hate basting. I keep wishing that little elves would come in the night and baste my quilts for me. Still hasn't happened yet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute quilt and I have used the boards and fine them useful while basting... You do lovely work...Hugs Susan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10