Monday, March 17, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Each year my Guild has a challenge for everyone.........  This is the challenge for 2014.........  Those that participate will have their quilt ready to show at the Christmas Party...........


This is the book the challenge is taken from............  I am so glad to have this book because it has so many quick but attractive quilts to make........



Garden Magic is the one we are asked to make..........

A trip upstairs and I found fabric that I felt was just the right thing........  Now I will have something else on the design wall next week..............Go to Patchwork Times........HERE.........  for more eye candy...




1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a simple enough challenge. You fabrics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10