Monday, March 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get this quilt top finished...............

At last it is done.........  Now to go upstairs for the backing and get that prepared for the next step of layering.  I am going to try to quilt this one myself using my new table...............


I also found a kit for a doll blanket that I had purchased over a decade ago..........  It is now a top and will await the next step toward finishing.............
Many more exciting things are being shared at Patchwork Times go HERE...................

I am behind in my emails and I hope to be able to answer them some time this week.............Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10