Friday, March 21, 2014

A Few Weeks Ago


Well, really over a month ago I had my sisters-in-law over for lunch one Saturday............

That same evening a group of neighbors came over for refreshments that afternoon......  Two events in one day means less time for me to stress about how the house looks..........


For luncheon we had a Greek Salad followed by Zuppa Toscana..........Hot Rolls and lots of talk......


That evening we had fruit and cheese and crackers and I made two pecan chocolate pretzel pies that were on the cover of Woman's Day several months ago................


I am trying to do better at posting but when I turn on the computer I find that time goes much faster and before I realize it an hour or two has passed.......... 

Right now I had better get back to sewing...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10