Friday, February 21, 2014

On the Needles Friday

Back to knitting for babies.........  A friend needed a gift so I made a few things for her.........


Then I heard that a member of my Sunday School Class had a new family member weighing 3 pounds....
It is supposed to be a preemie pattern.......  I have trouble making things for little ones.......  I tend to forget just how small they are............

Lots of lovely things are being knit every day all around us........  Check out Patchwork Times HERE  for other lovely eye candy..............

4 comments:

  1. Oh your little items are just precious! We do forget how little we all were at the beginning, and premies are even tinier! Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh........so precious and love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are precious items for the wee ones. Nice going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the preemie patterns look like doll clothes; yes, they are that tiny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10