Thursday, February 13, 2014

It is me again...........

I had great plans to be a better blogger this year.............  We know about how plans go..............

Rebekah has finished PT and has moved back home.........  I have gotten the house in order again.....  It was wonderful to have her here and we really miss her and her dogs.................

This is a hibiscus blooming in the breakfast room along with the violet and poinsettia.........  I thought it made a lovely picture..........



And then we had snow.............  Don't laugh.......  This is Eastern NC where we are not supposed to have four inches of snow...........  We stayed in, cooked soup and I did a bit of house blessing..........


But best of all, Jean came to visit......  We ate and talked quilting and laughed and had a grand time........


It is really delightful to spend time with someone that speaks the same language that you do...........


While she was here I finished a pair of socks for her.........  The next pair is cast on and in my sock sack for the next round of doctor visits.........


I did make a pair of socks for Marilyn on her birthday and a pair for a blogger friend........  Just forgot to take the picture...........  Marilyn is wearing hers and the other pair is boxed and ready for the mail....  Rebekah hopes to mail them tomorrow...........

I am embellishing some sheers for a neighbor that will be movind into the neighborhood soon.......... It is taking much longer than I ever thought it would but that is usually the case...........

I tried to clear the decks and get some of my own projects completed but that is not to be for awhile......

Jean's sweater is at the top of the list and Cassie brought some more scarf yarn and then there is Kate's scarf yarn, not to mention that I still do not have a scarf myself but I too have scarf yarn, oh and don't forget the newborn hats that are needed..................


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got lots of fun projects ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I think I'm the recipient of that wonderful pair of socks!! Happy Happy Happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10