Thursday, January 02, 2014

The New Studio and New Years Resolutions

Here is the new studio............  It gets more crowded each day.........  It will soon be time for a purge but this time I am going to try to get things completed instead of just taken upstairs only to be brought down again.



A cozy chair for relaxing with hand sewing.....

My new quilting table.........  Yes it is short..........  That is fine...........  I am short........



The Duchess in front of the windows to the lake......  I had to close the blinds to keep some sun out to take the pictures......

My beloved but strange bookcase with the tchotchkes ................


The design wall with the same quilt that I hope to get together this month.


And a big basket of yarn to be made into scarves.......


As to resolutions I have decided to make them one month at a time to see how it goes.....
I have the habit of rolling out of bed and heading to the studio to play for a bit..........  That means the bed is left unmade and so am I............  So for January my goal is to make the bed before I leave the bedroom each morning and to get dressed complete with make-up........We shall see.......

2 comments:

onlymehere said...

I custom-made my sewing table and it's lower than most you'll see. I measured it so that it was an ergonomic height and I can sew all day long now without it hurting my neck or back! I think you're smart to have it lower and hope you get the same result.

Hanne said...

Happy New Year to you :-) Thanks for inviting me in to your studio. I enjoyed the visit :-)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10