Sunday, December 29, 2013

What four days since Christmas?       Finally the Christmas baking is done......(not delivered yet)


One cabinet is organizes........... This is a small cabinet in the hallway.....  I did not want a corner cabinet so I opened this one into the hall and I can store dishes and they are close to the dining room.


Jean and Bill sent us a breakfast maker...........  Rebekah got English muffins and we made breakfast.....  Then we made lunch...........


Then my frugal self used the circle to cut some bread and we used that........  I like the bread best.......  Makes great grilled cheese......... Today we are going to add a slice of tomato.......

I called Jason and asked him to pick up a sheet of plywood............  When he brought it I explained what he needed to do with it.......  He started Friday afternoon and then made a list of the rest of the materials he needed.............

I cut out a template for him and he put a shelf  in to hold the machine........



Ta Da..........  We put it in the studio last night.......  It will come out again in the spring to be painted but I couldn't wait to use it................



Got the family together for dinner last night........  Made a big mess in the kitchen.....It will today to get it right again.......It was worth the effort to have all of us together.





Even the little one.........  He was unhappy because he couldn't have ham and sweet potatoes with the rest of us........

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10