Monday, December 09, 2013

Design Wall Monday

TA DA Here it is...........This is my guild challenge...............  On Wednesday my guild will have their Christmas Party here...........  Rebekah and I have been decorating and decorating and decorating......

Tomorrow we do the final clean and the luncheon is on Wednesday................

I found this quilt pattern HERE.....................

Last week I re-discovered it while looking for something else............While upstairs getting decorations I also found my box of fat quarters and then the penny dropped.................No it isn't the loveliest quilt BUT.....  Those were fat quarters just languishing in a box and it only took nine of them and I put this top together by sewing for 10 minutes a day for a week..........  There is enough left for a pieced binding......I can use it to  practice machine quilting........  A great all around utility quilt..........

Check out Patchwork Times for more eye candy and great ideas..............HERE


1 comment:

  1. Doesn't it feel great to use those fat quarters? Good for you for giving them a home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10