Monday, December 30, 2013

Design Wall Monday

With the new table I am forced to rearrange the studio........... Things piled on top of things.....  All to be put away..............


Perhaps I can get all the dust bunnies out since the furniture is moving around.........

And here it is........My quilting desk...........  It is too low for most people but I am vertically challenged and it works for me......


I got the last stitches done on the nine fat quarter quilt........  All bound and ready for TJ and Daisy........  While trying to quilt this by machine I came up with the idea of the table........   Maybe I will learn to quilt on my machine after all........


Check out Patchwork Times HERE for more inspiration.

No comments:

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10