Friday, November 01, 2013

On the Needles Friday

At last something on the needles other than scarves and hats and socks............  Something with a challenge.....

Last year my sister asked for a green cardigan.........  I found a pattern, ordered the yarn and put it to one side till I got a few other things done......

Now I have begun and I am enjoying this more than you can imagine............  Once you get the pattern established it is a dream to knit...............

Go to Patchwork times to see what other challenges are happening around the world..........HERE


9 comments:

  1. I love that...but then I love anything with cables. What pattern is it? I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the color and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fabulous1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Someday I will make a sweater like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!! Maybe some day I will get to that point it looks complicated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Nice work! That's a great pattern and such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing a fabulous job on that sweater. Your sister will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sweater looks beautiful. That pattern looks very challenging to me, but you are doing a wonderful job. Your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love cables too... Your knitting is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10