Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy-Happy-Happy

Everyone here is happy..................  I finished the Christmons for my Sunday school class Saturday afternoon.....  Just in time................


I am really pleased with how they came out..............

I really wanted to make enough to have my own Christmon tree this year but I can see that will not happen.....  So many other things going on...................

The next big thing is to get ready for the tutorial I am supposed to present to the Guild.............

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! They will be beautiful on the tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and a what a grand gift giver you are!!! Wanted to let you know that my bromiliad (sp?) is beginning to bloom....I will post pics on my blog soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10