Monday, September 09, 2013

Design Wall Monday.........

Just a bit of quilting done this week.............  I ordered some fat quarter packets from Keepsake Quilting to make lap quilts for Kim's sisters...............  Since the holiday season is fast approaching I thought I might see if I could get them done for this year...............

No, I have not completed assembly of the last two quilts I started but this one jumped to the head of the line........

I did finish the Christening Gown and now I am working on Christmas Ornaments again.............  Oh and a pair of socks............VBG

Checkout Patchwork Times HERE to see what else is happening around the world...........


3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous colors! Isn't it funny how some quilts demand the front of the line. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this design and those colors remind me of a beautiful stone path!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of value! The quilt really pops with color.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10