Monday, July 01, 2013

It Has Gotten Worse...

With all the yard work and shopping and cleaning and mostly being with neighbors and relaxing I still have not gotten into the studio.........  It just keeps getting worse.........



I keep adding layer upon layer of things to be done but doing nothing...........

This morning we are going to Georgina's for a couple of hours of knitting and then a nice lunch.  I am baking a lemon cake as we speak for the occasion......

I did get Joyce's dresses hemmed and she came yesterday to have tea and sit with Lem and I for awhile....

I think that while the cake bakes I will try to uncover the cutting board..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10