Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yesterday's mail.............


I got my goodies in the mail yesterday........  The first package from Elegant Stitches.....  The thread she sent makes a big difference in when adding the laces and doing the hemsitching.......

Of course I had to get a couple more patterns for later...............

From ABC Stitch therapy I got more fabric and the metallic threads and beads for the other Christmons......

They will have to wait till the Christening Gown is done...........


And this is Happy's............


One of my favorite places to shop..........


A neighbor took us there yesterday to get the rug we purchased at the auction..........


And today Jason took us to get the china cabinet we purchased several weeks ago.........


The dining room is starting to come together......  I can already see that some rearrangement is in order.....


Now to get curtains and rods.......  Tomorrow we are going to look for some flowers and candles for the table......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10