Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What Wednesday Already???????

I started the week with the studio looking like this..........  Slip waiting for entredeaux...(I ordered it on Friday, maybe it will arrive soon..............


Cross stitch ornaments ready to assemble........



Things to be put away on the cutting board...... 



Joyce's dresses to be hemmed in the chair..........

Jason's shorts to mend, Jean's pillows to assemble. Kim's quilt to bind.....  BOM from Temecula to prep...

No I did not get to work in the studio............  I mowed the grass instead........  Then started clearing out the dining room just in case my rug and cabinet arrived......


I think the wall with the picture is where the cabinet is going.........  Not really sure till it gets here....

I didn't like the black cord from the lamp stretching across the wall so I stopped long enough to make a fabric tube to cover it.......
Maybe today the furniture will arrive.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... Well you surly have a lot on your "To Do" list... I love the idea of the cloth tube to cover the cord... You are so clever... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so smart to make a christening gown...I always thought I would but I have let it intimidate me...

    love the cabinet...
    miss seeing you at guild, I have not been there the past two weeks and may not next either..

    hope all is well with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10