Sunday, June 09, 2013

Merry Christmas

I have wanted a Christmon tree for many years and I had been making plans for some time and I had been collecting things for that project.........

I am hoping that this is the year...........  I found the books I had been saving for this project.....



I found the fabric I had with the gold thread in it and even ordered more..............



Above and below are the first stitched ornaments...........  I hope to get some materials next week and begin finishing some of the ornaments........
No, I am not working on things that are on my list.......  I am too absorbed in this project right now and plan to ride this wave as far as it will take me............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10