Saturday, June 29, 2013

More progress the front porch.


I finally found just the right thing for the front porch.........  At Happy's of course..........  Last week I found this wreath stand and metal bird............  When we went for the cabinet I found the bird house.........

I took the ivy off a lamp I had and used it on the wreath stand.........  Yesterday we went to Michaels and I found some red flowers on sale....  The plan is to paint the bird red with perhaps some black trim...  But I couldn't wait to try it.........  Yes I should have swept the porch first but I didn't............


Now, doesn't that look welcoming?
No, I still have not been in the studio....... Maybe next week..........

3 comments:

  1. I like! It will be very striking with a red bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty indeed. I love your front porch and red door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Is the ivy real?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10