Friday, June 21, 2013

Begun at last............


When I am faced with making something that I am not sure of I tend to put it off........  It never ceases to amaze me at the things I can do to procrastinate...........

I promised Georgina that I would make a Christening Gown for soon to be granddaughter.........  She ordered the fabric and pattern and I have been putting it off for a month now........

Tuesday was the day to begin..................

We chose to do a short sleeved version.............  Now to hone my hand sewing skills............

I looked on You-Tube and reviewed videos of attaching lace and making a rolled hem.........  I started with the slip and I have made good progress so far.........  Decided this morning that I needed Entredeux for a better method of attaching the lace.......... One phone call and the needed materials are on the way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10