Monday, May 06, 2013

This Week

This promises to be another full week...........  I need to get this quilt put together and ready to baste before the third Wednesday in June so that I can demonstrate Sharon Schambers method of basting a quilt alone..


We are trying out some new recipes from a cookbook given to me by a friend.....  Last night was Herb Simmered Beef Stew.......Delicious..




Last Friday I went with friends to Happy's, an antique shop in the area.......  Found a few things to change the living room a bit.............  This replaced an Easter decoration.


Went upstairs this morning to select fabric for another Quilt Along.......  No I have not finished the last quilt from Judy's Quilt Along but I see no reason for that to keep me from joining in on this one..........
What are your plans for the week.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... I can't believe you found thoses at Happy... Nice... I love the fabric you are going to use in your next project... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10