Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Time Has Come

I have been looking at this for some time.  I have even partially assembled two quilts and just hung them on top of this one........  The time has come to get on with it........ Not being sure of what I am doing does make me want to postpone it but there is a deadline and I need to get it done.


This is the section I have decided to tackle first.......


I started by making a graph so that I could determine the sashing sizes needed....  The hexagons will be appliqued in place and I need to sew the flying geese together to get an exact size but this is a good start....

It will be interesting to see just how far along I get today.


1 comment:

  1. Glad it is YOU and NOT me....hope you are healing up too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10