Sunday, March 03, 2013

Saturday.....

Chicken Genovese for dinner tonight.........  Found the recipe when I was clearing out a few things........

Of course I forgot to take the picture when all the ingredients were there but here are the last three....



I can't decide if it looks better cooking or smells better cooking....  Has Rosemary and Basil in it not to mention red pepper, onions and mushrooms cooked in olive oil.....



Add a tossed salad and dinner is done.......  Next time I am going to serve it over linguine...

You can find the recipe HERE


The postal service delivered my fabric for the Quilt Along that Judy at Patchwork times is hosting HERE..... I could not find what I needed upstairs so I placed an order with Thousands of Bolts HERE.....  They have a color matcher on their website that helps with the selection.....Each of the blues have a touch of green in them.  This is going to be one great quilt...........


No comments:

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10