Friday, March 08, 2013

On Needles Friday.....


No, not my knitting needles......  I was surprised to see that I had not had the computer on since Monday....

I have been tackling my March List.........


I finished one item from the February list.........  One smocked dress ready for Abigail Jane......


Thanks to the pattern from Erin at Dogs Under My Desk I made a new harness for Wade Hamilton.  Of course I had to take 24 pictures to get one worthy of showing........



I also made a harness for Daisy and TJ...........  The tutorial was well written and even I could follow it....  Rebekah is going today for more fabric for more harnesses..........I am glad they are easy to make.



I finished the pillow I wanted to make to match the quilt I finished in January..........


I was pleased at how well it turned out.........

I also completed 7 ruffle scarves............  No pictures of them.  If you have seen one you have seen them all.

3 comments:

  1. This little dress is precious! My mother-in-law used to do a lot of smocking for her two little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smocked dress! And the dogs all looks dressed and ready to go out. The quilt and pillow look so nice together, too. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! I have a half-finished one somewhere. Those ruffled scarves are addicting, aren't they? What's your favorite ruffle yarn?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10