Monday, March 04, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Every Monday Judy at Patchwork Times hosts Design Wall Monday.......  A great place to see what others are working on and to get new ideas.........  Also a great place to get you in trouble as you thrust aside your current projects and start another one..........  To compensate Judy also host a monthly list to encourage you not to get too far off track.............

On my list this month was to finish the last block of Leanne's House......  I gathered together the different parts and found that I only had three embroideries to do and assemble the last half of the last block.....

Will I get that done this week?  Time will tell.


5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love projects like yours. Can't wait to see all the blocks. Looks great so far!!

Gari in AL said...

What a busy quilt. It would be fun to spend time trying to take it all in. Love it!

Chris said...

I love your quilt. I cannot wait to see it all done.

Patrica said...

I have loved this pattern for a long time and you've done a wonderful job. A lot of work has gone into it I know and you're so close to a finish.

Quilter Kathy said...

It is so beautiful! Maybe I should put that on my "to do" list? And you're sooooo close to finishing!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10