Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Pause That Refreshes.....

Only a few things left on the list for this month and they are things that are not my favorite things so I took a break to indulge myself in something new.......

Someone posted a link to Pocket Patchwork Orphans and Scraps.....The link is HERE...

I would like to acknowledge the person that first posted this on their blog but I cannot remember who it was....  If you read this please let me know so that I can thank you (and share your blog link).


This is the first block of three......I must confess that the great closet cleaning was done to get to my scrap bins.........  Now on to block two..........

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I tried that but the pieces are small. Yours look wonderful. Great work, or fun. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10