Friday, February 15, 2013

On the Needles Friday

One more pair of wee socks to be done and this gift set will be ready to go......  I cut out 8 shirts and have four of them complete...... The last four need snaps and I need to buy more.......

If you know of anyone with a preemie let me know and I will mail a set to you as a gift.  The front and sides are snapped so that they can be left open in case there are IV's that need to be placed there....  Rebekah and I are enjoying the making of these sets...........

Check out Patchwork Times (HERE) and see what else is going on around the world.


I got an idea from Pinterest and actually follow through........  This is a Ragu spaghetti sauce jar. I glued a wooden know to the top then painted it red.......  The ribbon and hearts are from the dollar tree.... The hearts were 60 to a package so there are lots of them left and there is extra ribbon on the reel.....  Some home baked chocolate chip cookies and I had a gift for the raffle table at the guild.....


Tuesday I made two King Cakes........  One for the Fat Tuesday party and one for the guild..... They were delicious.......  I think that today I will try using that recipe and altering it a bit............



4 comments:

  1. Those baby sets are wonderful! I'm sure it is very special for premie parents to get something they are able to put on their child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your premie sets are beautiful. So thoughtful of you to make them to bless others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby sets are precious. Such a wonderful gift to make for others. Your King cakes look yummy. Do you share your recipe? I also liked the Ragu cookie jar idea. I'll have to remember that for next Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan...You are so sweet to share your baby sets with hat and booties to go with the tops.... Pintrest has such wonderful idea's.. Love the Valentine jar and the Fat Tuesday Cakes... No grass grows under your feet... You are the best... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10