Friday, January 18, 2013

On the Needles Friday

Judy at Patchwork Times host this each week........... You can go HERE to see what else it going on in Blogland

Well, really off the needles......... Another scarf is finished........ I did knit on a pair of socks for a bit and finished another baby hat and two pairs of baby socks but that is normal just sitting and knitting........







The scarf project has a life of its own.........  This is the bag of yarn I bought on sale last week and I hope to knit my way to the bottom before St. Patrick's day...................




This is my list so far...........  I thought I would work my way through all the things I have in the studio as of January 1st this year........... Don't know if I can accomplish that goal but I sure intend to try..........


As you can see, scarves for dogs is next on the list........I need to make six of them but only have fabric for five..........   If all goes well I can get them marked off the list today..............


And then it happened..........  Temecula Quilt Company posted that they had three spaces available on a Lori Smith BOM........ I just could not resist..........  Yes I will prep one of these jewels today and start on it tonight........... 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're going to be really busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10