Monday, November 19, 2012

Design Wall Monday

At long last I got a chance to sew a stitch or two and have finally finished the two quilts I needed to have done for the Guild Christmas party................

Things have been hectic here and I am still unpacking even though we moved a year ago..............

Thanks to Judy at Patchwork Times for hosting Design Wall Monday......  Go HERE to see what others are doing......


  1. Two beautiful finishes - great job!

  2. That first one is just what I was looking for to use with my Thimbleberry scraps.

  3. Both creations are lovely. It's nice to see finishes like these.

  4. Hi Susan... I just love your two quilts... As usally a beautiful job dome on them... Hugs :)

  5. Two great looking quilts! I really like the block in the first one...I think I have some fabrics that would work well with it. Thanks for the inspiration.

  6. Both are beautiful quilts. I do love the basket quilt-one for my bucket list.


Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10