Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Pantry

I am so blessed to have a pantry..........  But sometimes it becomes a place to put things just to get them off the kitchen counter..........

It had finally reached the point where I could find nothing in the pantry at all.............

Yesterday was the day I finally started to make order from the chaos..........

Here is the before...............


And this is the after..............  Such a relief to have that done........

I still have two more trouble spots in the house.......  A hall closet and the master bedroom closet......  I would like to think that next week they can be put in order.

3 comments:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

77Hi Susan... What a wonderful job you did fixing up the pantry.. Yes you are lucky to have a pantry.. I wish I had one... Hugs :)

Judy D in AZ said...

I have been following your posts through Patchwork Times. My SIL, a new quilter, will be visiting next week and we want to work on your quilt from the broken dishes block. Would you mind telling us what size your blocks are and what the width of your sashing is. My SIL has not done any HST or much more then putting squares and rectangles together. I want to show her how easy triangles are (when you know some tricks) and how deceptively simple many complex looking blocks are.
thanks,
Judy D in AZ

Kathryn D. Duke said...

good job!! read back a few to catch up and I really like your socks too.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10