Friday, October 19, 2012

On the Needles Friday

I finally made into the studio this week........... No sewing done just putting things away........  I have however been knitting a bit at night..........

I managed to finish 30 dishcloths to give to friends.........  Some of them have to be mailed.....  I wonder just how long it will take me to get them to the post office.



The pattern is as follows...........

Cast on 39 stitches........
Knit four rows.
K 1, YO, K 2tog to end.
Repeat till there are 11 rows of YO's..........  Knit four rows. Bind off........

You can get 2 dishcloths from one skein of super size Sugar and Cream.........


I finished a pair of socks for a friend that also have to be mailed..........

I began a sweater for myself and now realize that I will not have enough yarn........  Hope I can get more.
I also finished Kim's sweater.................


Now to get it blocked, sewn together and the collar and front bands done..........



Lots of other knitting has been going on...........  Check out Judy at Patchwork Times (HERE) to see what else is on needles around the world.

6 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Thanks so much for sharing the dishcloth pattern! I was gifted a huge bag of Sugar and Cream and can't wait to pick a color. :)
Your socks are fabulous and I sure hope you can find the yarn to finish your sweater..if not, it will make a lovely vest.
I wish I were Kim and that sweater were mine!! It's wonderful.

Maggie said...

Wow! You have gotten so much done.

Judy D in AZ said...

You have been very productive and colorful too! Thanks for sharing the dish cloth pattern.

Mary said...

You have accomplished soo much. Thanks for sharing your dishcloth pattern - I need to make some.

Judy S. said...

Wow, that's a whole lot of dishcloths! Ravelry has a dishcloth group with lots of nice patterns. Love that multicolored sweater; sure hope you can find more o the yar!

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Welcome back..lol... You have done alot of knotting... You do such lovely work...I will have to try the pattern for the dishcloths... I hope I can do it because I am not good at knitting... Hugs :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10