Friday, August 31, 2012

On the Needles Friday

One sock done and the second sock begun..............This is the easy pattern that is kept in my sock sack for working on while we have guest.............


The third Skype Sock is done...........  This pair will be for Kim...........

Hat number three is complete and Hat four is on the needles.........  This pattern uses all sizes of yarn and is easy to knit.........  A great way to use up odd bits of yarn........

I also got one of the purses from last week lined and ready to use........  I hope to finish the second one today........

Check out Judy at Patchwork Times (HERE) to see what else is on the needles...........

7 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

You have been very busy! Great projects. Love the color of the hats.

Suzanne said...

Wow! You are supper knitter woman!

Judy S. said...

Nice socks! And I really like the hat too. You have had a busy week!

Sandie said...

You are a busy knitter! Now I know this is going to sound like a stupid question, but since you are obviously familiar with the "Simple Skyp" pattern, I'm going to ask anyway! When instructed to "sl 1 as if to purl" should the yarn be brought to the front as if to purl also, or remain in the back? I am a recently self taught knitter, so the instructions are sometimes still a little confusing to me, sorry! And thanks for the help!

fancystitching said...

I love the yarn you are using for your simple socks. You have REALLY accomplished a lot this week!

Judy D in AZ said...

Love the bright socks and especially the glittery ones. I like the pattern in the caps, what is the name of the pattern? I have been thinking of doing premie caps from my left over sock yarn.

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Hi Susan.... What lovely socks... You do such wonderful work... Your hands are never still... Hugs :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10