Friday, August 24, 2012

On the Needles Friday

You might remember these bags from several months ago..........  I finally got the I-Cord sewn on and took them to Marilyn's to wash..........  Her machine has an agitator and mine does not............


This is what they look like now...............  I still need to line them and add a button to the front.......  We are  all (Tuesday Sewing Society) planning to make one in January............  


This is what is on the needle today.........  I finished the solid blue for Bill, and the blue glimmer for Jean.......  Now I am working on the purple glimmer for Kim...... One sock down and two to go........  I am trying to use up the yarn I have on hand.....  When this last sock is finished I will have three pairs done.......  Of course in the last two weeks I did pick up more yarn for three more pairs......  It must be an obsession.......

Head on over to Patchwork Times HERE to see what else is on a needle..............

4 comments:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Hi Susan... I love the pocketbooks you made... How talented you are.. The sock is a great color... They are sure are warm... I wear mine and I love it... Hugs :)

Judy D in WA said...

Love the bags. Felting is such a scary process for me. LOL
The socks look great.
And the quilt in the background is fabulous!!

straythreads said...

ooooh Love the bags!
Ann

Judy S. said...

Great bags! Felting is fun, isn't it? Nice socks, too. My stash keeps growing also...need to do something about that! (Found you through Judy L.)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10